Did your property flood? Stain on your ceiling? Wind blew off some shingles? Noticed some dings on your garage door or downspouts? Don't waste your time getting a thousand bids on repairs because you may qualify for a new roof, and any applicable damage, through your insurance policy. Your ONLY out of pocket expense is your deductible. Give us a call today to set up your free inspection with one of our HAAG Engineering-Certified Inspectors!
Our roof inspection process:
1. A HAAG Engineering Certified inspector will come by to do a preliminary inspection.
2. We go over the photos with you and lay out the possibilities.
3. If there is enough damage to file the claim we advise you accordingly.
4. We come by to meet with the adjuster to assist him, if needed.
5. If approved, the first check arrives and we come by to show you samples and let you all pick out your NEW ROOF! : )
6. After the work is done the depreciation on the roof is released and in exchange for the final check we give you your warranty papers and an invoice notating all transactions and change orders.
7. You tell ALL of your family and friends and give 100 Star reviews on how great of a job we did for you all.